Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Really?

There's a hilarious commercial on TV these days...


I confess that this commercial has struck a nerve with my soul. Really, my soul. The deep part.

What if I was so clueless to what God was trying to say to me or make me aware of because my focus was so fixated on my little world? What if I was so oblivious to the people I love the most, like my wife, kids and friends? I mean, what if I was just missing them because of my self absorption? How painful a wreck would that be?

Today I'm seeking God's help to do this one thing better. Jesus said it in John 10:27: "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

I want to pay much greater attention to God's voice & His leading today than I ever have before. I have so much to learn

No comments: