Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam

who chose to spend your time creating a virus and sending it to my Inbox,
You are very mean (and clever, I suppose), and you have really complicated my life. Why do you think it's fun to destroy things that matter to other people? Do you know that the pictures of my children that were stored on my computer were precious to me? Do you know that the documents there were created to help make the world a better place--to teach children about Jesus who loves them with an everlasting love? Do you know that the emails I have been writing and receiving were about things that mattered, at least some of them? I realize that these things are not important to you, but they are to me.

You must have a very empty life, and you need the love of Jesus. So if you are reading this please know that I'm praying for you. Find someone who knows Jesus and ask them to tell you what a life that is full and meaningful feels like. I promise you won't regret it.

No comments: