Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Katy Graduates!


Katy was very excited to graduate from Kindergarten at Midland Christian last Thursday night! I love this picture of Trisha & Katy after the ceremony--we're so proud of you Katy! I was asked to fill in for uncle Tod at the last minute--so I got to be on stage and cheer Katy's tassle being moved! Lot's of fun!


The 2nd picture is of Katy speaking her lines--she really seems to enjoy being in front of people!


I love this last picture with Katy. I am so proud of her. Did I mention that besides her amazing beauty, that she also had a perfect score on a portion of her achievement tests--which we found out at graduation:-).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YAY for new posts!!! Congratulations Katy girl!!! So proud of you and how beautiful you all look!
Love from the sister of Ms Maurice :-)