Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My kids

They are just so funny! I don't have much to say, but I can't stand the fact that our blog sits dormant. So I'll indulge...

Alex's newest purchase (actually by daddy): A cup. He is being groomed to be the catcher for his baseball team. He tried it on, then asked Katy to punch him as hard as she could (which she did happily). "See? I can't feel a thing." Oh my.

Olivia's discovery of the week: Her VERY LOUD voice. She spent most of Alex's first game yesterday yelling at him (whom she could see easily as the catcher:), "ALEX!!!" and alternately yelling "DADA!!!" each time Daddy was visible in the dugout.
Elijah's favorite thing to say: "I QUIT!!!" He has a bit of a temper.

Katy's Amelia Bedelia moment today: She was explaining why Jenny wasn't in the class picture. "She wasn't at school that day because her eye was pink."

2 comments:

Jana said...

Your kids are great!

Who knew about the cup thing? Growing up with sisters, this is going to be new territory for me.

Keep the posts coming! I love to hear what's going on with your family!

Love to the super 6,
Jana

Procters said...

I so love your kids!