Monday, March 10, 2008

I love this stuff!


These are the moments I love. Really, I could not be happier!

Linde was a girl in my youth group who kept reminding me that God answers prayer. In clear ways, her life and faith has inspired me and my wife. Being that she was an amazing babysitter, we got to be close to Linde as she went through High School & college--and we just kept encouraging her to put God first and everything else will be added to your life. Recently, God's been adding to her life in some awesome ways!!

We first met Jeff at a friends wedding and here's my first impression of him: he offered to refill my cup with something to drink. It was a small gesture. Perhaps, insignificant to some. But to me, it was a glimpse into this guys heart. He was unafraid to serve. And I was favorably impressed.

Now, nearly a year later, he asked Linde to marry him--and you know her answer by the smile on her face (and the rock on her hand!). We got to see them a few days after the big moment, and all I can say is that I'm so proud of them. They are two people who love God and are deeply in love with each other--and God is giving them the desire of their heart.

In a few months we'll celebrate their special day in Tyler. It will be a great party. I love this stuff! I think God loves this stuff too!

No comments: