Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Heart Grieves

I don't know how to start.

Many of you have heard the terrible news and have already begun praying for God's comfort and healing presence for Tod's family. Many of you have already made the trip to San Angelo to be with us, to weep with us and to help bear the immense pain that the Brown family is in.

I can barely write. What should I say? Words fail me. God will not.

For more info, go to www.gcrcc.org or www.caringbridge.org/visit/todbrownfamily

To send the family a card, please mail to:
Golf Course Road Church of Christ
Attn: Tod Brown family
3500 W. Golf Course Rd
Midland, TX 79703

Thanks again for your prayers and love. It means so much.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Yes, Ben, we're praying and grieving with you all.

Joshua said...

My heart breaks to hear the news, Ben. I will be praying for Tod and your whole family.

JEFF CHRISTIAN'S BLOG said...

Ben, I am so sorry for your family, and will continue praying for you all. So sorry. I pray for God's peace and comfort.

Ben said...

Thanks guys for your prayers. lt means so much. bw