Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Life long friends


Last Friday night I drove to Abilene to see two of my favorite people on earth graduate from ACU. Bryan Preast & Tanner King graduated with high honors and I, along with their families, are super proud. These are some super guys! You won't find any better people than Tanner & Bryan. I am blessed to know them.

After the ceremony, I got to hang out with the King's (longtime & dearly loved friends) and catch up, reminisce and relive old memories. Tommy's two older son's are married now. Tanner is serious about Joanna (see the picture!) and it just hit me how much has changed over the past 10 years.

Although I don't see them or talk to them as much as I used to -- I'm glad to be their friend for life--not just while their in "my" youth group. I love you guys! bw

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Hey Ben, Wowee that picture of Tanner really blew me away. Where has the time go? I agree with you about those life long friends, theyre pretty priceless. Im glad you live closer now and I can see you guys whenever I want when I get back from France.
In HIM,
Kaylin

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! Believe it or not, that's the first grad pic of Tanner I've seen. And I love this post...so glad you were with my family. Wish I could have been there too! Love you guys---Cheryl